RSS

About Me

I am a 47 year old woman who has lived with bipolar disorder all my life. I first recognized I had a problem when I was in the 8th grade. I went through a turbulant adolesence, which carried on into my adult life. I was finally diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder when I was about 30 years old. So needless to say, I struggled with not only my family members relationships, but with every relationship. At that time, I was a mother of two beautiful daughters. Raising two daughters with full blown bipolar illness. It wasn't easy at all. I went for inpatient hospitization when I was 32 years old when I found myself wandering the streets, barefoot and in tears. After my inpatient treatment I went on to outpatient treatment. I have to say it was the best thing I ever did in my life. After treatment my life began....

Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

Hope today is a good day. It's very difficult dealing with my daughter. She's 8 weeks pregnant and is going through the worst first trimester. On top of her being bipolar, she's a bundle of hormones. She's not eating and that dosen't help. Her boyfriend is an asshole from hell. Hope he goes to jail soon. He's always in trouble. I must say I love my daugher deaply and I only want the best for her.
Thinking of moving to a bigger place, God knows how I'm gonna come up with a security deposit. I need a job but I don't know how I'm going to swing it with the illness. I have problems with all kinds of issues when it comes to dealing with people in the workplace. Everyday I think it's going to get better but it doesn't. I just wish I could get back on the stick. I have problems processing and I feel slow about figuring things out. I feel I'm going to catch up on things but it just doesn't happen. I always think it's the med's but I just can't stop them, I'll be a mess. I just hope for a better day tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment