RSS

About Me

I am a 47 year old woman who has lived with bipolar disorder all my life. I first recognized I had a problem when I was in the 8th grade. I went through a turbulant adolesence, which carried on into my adult life. I was finally diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder when I was about 30 years old. So needless to say, I struggled with not only my family members relationships, but with every relationship. At that time, I was a mother of two beautiful daughters. Raising two daughters with full blown bipolar illness. It wasn't easy at all. I went for inpatient hospitization when I was 32 years old when I found myself wandering the streets, barefoot and in tears. After my inpatient treatment I went on to outpatient treatment. I have to say it was the best thing I ever did in my life. After treatment my life began....

Friday, November 27, 2009

ABILIFY for Bipolar Disorder


Bipolar Disease, better know as manic depression, A disease which takes place in the brain. The disorder causes mood swings, known as manic, and severe depression. From clinical trial bipolar disease is not only genetic but hereditary too. A person with bipolar who experiences extreme high's (elevated mood) and low's (depressed mood). When your a person affected by bipolar illness, you must except it's a lifetime illness. When living with bipolar illness you not only need to take a medication regimen but psychotherapy is highly suggested.

A good medication that's works in conjunction with an antidepressant is ABILIFY.
I happen to take ABILIFY, and find it to be a wonderful medication. Statistics show this medication works well for people with bipolar disease.

ABILIBY is a medication suggested to help the symptoms of sadness and deep depression. A few symptoms of depression are suicide, not liking your life, not eating, overeating, loose of sleep, to much sleep, not sleeping well, pain, worthlessness.

Again, ABILIFY works very well with an antidepressant, working in conjunction with one another. A process know as augmentation is when the ABILIFY boosts the antidepressant effect. It has been clinically tried and has had a positive result.

Some side effects of ABILIFY are as follows:
weight gain
shaking
pain
cough
thirsty
parched
tired
blurry eyesight
retaining fluid


Given there may be some side effects from this medication, it is proven to be very effective for the treatment of bipolar illness.

people, ABILIFY is a extremely effective medication to treat bipolar illenss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment