RSS

About Me

I am a 47 year old woman who has lived with bipolar disorder all my life. I first recognized I had a problem when I was in the 8th grade. I went through a turbulant adolesence, which carried on into my adult life. I was finally diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder when I was about 30 years old. So needless to say, I struggled with not only my family members relationships, but with every relationship. At that time, I was a mother of two beautiful daughters. Raising two daughters with full blown bipolar illness. It wasn't easy at all. I went for inpatient hospitization when I was 32 years old when I found myself wandering the streets, barefoot and in tears. After my inpatient treatment I went on to outpatient treatment. I have to say it was the best thing I ever did in my life. After treatment my life began....

Saturday, November 21, 2009

More on Suicide


Are you stuck in a deep dark depression that seems as though it will never go away? You wonder if your life has ever been worth living. The thoughts are so far away you can’t even remember. You feel worthless and feel that you bring sorrow to everyone who loves you. You feel clearly that they’ll all be better off without you.
There is a light at the end of that dark tunnel. With proper treatment and medication you will live a wonderful and happy life. I’m living proof of that. The key is to make that commitment to yourself that you want to get well and take the first steps and don’t quit. It takes a lot of will power and work but it will work. Make the call, see the doctor and STICK TO THE MEDICATION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment